Aim of This PageEdit
This page is about how to sign up for Age of Wulin CN and then how to download and install the game.
- Click on this link .
- Fill in the required information according to the picture below.
- That's it! You've signed up! Now scroll down to learn how to download the game.
Downloading and InstallingEdit
- Click on this link . Any of the three big buttons should work. Apparently, the website recommends the top green button, but they all work just fine.
- Minimum requirement:
CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or equivalent
Display Card: GeForce 6600 or equivalent
Display Memory: 128MB
Hard Disk: 10G
CPU: Pentium Dual-Core E6 series or equivalent
Display Card: GeForce 9600GT or equivalent
Display Memory: 512MB
Hard Disk: 10G
- Use your gaming experience to follow the installation instructions. I don't know if this will help or not, but 确定 means 'confirm' in Chinese, so that's what you'd want to keep pressing.
- *IMPORTANT* When installation is finished, you MUST go to the directory folder (try right clicking the icon and selecting 'Open File Location'). The folder that that folder is in should have a Chinese name. Change that Chinese name into anything else you like (I myself renamed it 'Snail Games'). If you do not do this, trying to start the game will only give you the 'EXE File Not Found' error message!
That's it! Log in and enjoy! (For a guide to logging in and character creation, click here .)
The majority of the information on this page must be credited to v2seraph of the MMOsite forums. His original post can be found here .